Join us for a 2 day, 1 night camping trip at 2200 metres above sea level! Easy driving (AWD or 4×4 essential), gentle hiking, clean sand-free air, spectacular scenery, ideal for photographers and families alike!
Friday 27th April
- 0730hrs – meet at the last ADNOC petrol station before the Mezyad/Hafeet border
- 0900hrs – comfort stop at Ibri (petrol station – coffee, loos etc)
- 1100hrs – head up Jebel Akhdar
- 1200hrs – lunch at a cafe (simple food, eg biriyani – they also do burgers and chips) – included in tour price
- 1300hrs – drive to Ar Rus, work our way back, driving, stopping and walking, driving
- 1800hrs – set up camp
- 1930hrs – BBQ and campfire
Saturday 28th April
- 0730hrs – Light breakfast of fruit, yoghurt, breakfast bars, tea and coffee
- 0900hrs – break camp and drive to Al Ayn Village, Al Saiq and Wadi Bani Habib
- Short walks around each area
- 1400hrs – lunch at same restaurant as day before (included in price)
- 1500hrs – depart from Jebel Akhdar
- 1700hrs – comfort stop at Ibri
- 1900hrs – Al Ain Mezyad/Hafeet Border
Price per person – 470aed including 2 lunches, BBQ and breakfast.
Children aged 5-12 – 235aed each
Children under 5 – complimentary
We have a limited amount of camping gear available for hire (tent and mattress – 75aed per person).
It will be the height of the rose picking season on Jebel Akhdar and the fragrance of a million flowers will fill the air. The Green mountain is also famous for its trees – ancient Olive and Juniper dot the hills
Note – the nights will be cold! Maybe down to 10-12C, so make sure you have adequate bedding and a warm jacket and hat for round the campfire.
Note – it will be considerably cooler than the UAE desert areas, however the sun is still strong so fair skinned folk will benefit from sunscreen!
Book your place now by downloading and completing the form below, or you may also download it from here.master registration form camping
Upon receipt of your form we will either send you our bank details, or an electronic invoice. To secure your booking we require a 50% deposit, with the balance payable 14 days before the trip (12th April).
Terms and Conditions here
Cancellation Policy here
Cars and driving information here
What to pack here
Look forward to showing you the top of my favourite mountain!