Join me on this short tour to catch a glimpse of UAE traditional life, far away from the cities and skyscrapers of the capital. Discover a slower pace of life with spectacular scenery as we explore the heritage and culture of the historic Liwa Oasis.
This trip runs, subject to availability, on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday – between September and April.
Meeting Point: Liwa/Mezaira’a (reachable by 2wd car, taxi or bus)
3 hour trip
- Visit to the beautiful Rub Al Khali (The Empty Quarter) – easy desert driving suitable for young and old – this is not dune bashing!
- Stop by a camel farm
- Discover Desert Roses (it is illegal to dig them up but they make a beautiful photo)
- Historic Liwa Crescent (date plantations, fish farm, ancient towers and forts)
- Cold water and dates
- Price: 850 AED (approx 250 USD)or up to 3 persons (note if you take your own/rented 4×4 to follow me then you can take extra persons for a lower cost)
Meeting point: Liwa (formerly known as Mezaira’a)
6 hour trip
- As above but including a light lunch of soup/salad at the Liwa Hotel
- Visit to Moreeb Dune
- Farm visit
- Extra Forts and towers as time allows
Price 1800 AED (approx 490 USD) for up to 3 persons
Booking should be made at least a day in advance – there’s only one Diva so when she is booked for the day, there is no more availability.
To book your tour, please email email@example.com or whatsapp her on +971509478563
- Mastercard/Visa or Bank Transfer
- 50% deposit at time of booking
- Balance due on the day with cash, or 2 days before with credit card
Look forward to showing you my favourite UAE Desert!