Join The Desert Diva on our amazing Liwa tours to catch a glimpse of UAE traditional life, far away from the cities and skyscrapers of the capital. Discover a slower pace of life with spectacular scenery as we explore the heritage and culture of the historic Liwa Oasis.
This trip runs, subject to availability, on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday – between September and April.
Meeting Point: Al Dhafra Co-op, Liwa/Mezaira’a (reachable by 2wd car, taxi or bus)
3 hour adventure
- Visit to the beautiful Rub Al Khali (The Empty Quarter) – easy desert driving suitable for young and old – this is not dune bashing!
- Stop by a camel farm
- Discover Desert Roses (it is illegal to dig them up but they make a beautiful photo)
- Historic Liwa Crescent (date plantations, ancient towers and forts)
- Cold water and dates
- Price: 995 AED + VAT for up to 3 persons (note if you take your own/rented 4×4 to follow me then you can take extra persons for a lower cost)
6 hour adventure
- All the special sights above plus
- a picnic lunch
- Visit to Moreeb Dune
- Extra Forts and towers as time allows
- Price 1895 AED +VAT for up to 3 persons
- Starting at 3pm, we will tour the places mentioned in the 6 hour tour,
- campfire and BBQ under the stars.
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the desert as you rest overnight in your tent.
- The skies in this area are very dark and when gazing upwards you may see a million stars!
- Next morning, a light breakfast, some more desert discoveries, and return to road around 11am.
- Price 2895 AED + VAT for 2 people, extra person 600aed.
If your group is more than 3 people, please contact us for a quote
Booking should be made at least 2 days in advance – there’s only one Diva, so when she is booked for the day, there is no more availability.
To book your tour, please email whatsapp Marina on +971509478563
- This tour is run in partnership with My Tour Studio Dubai and payment will be collected by them
- Mastercard/Visa or Bank Transfer
- 50% deposit at time of booking
- Balance due 72 hours before start of the trip
The Desert Diva looks forward to showing you her favourite UAE Desert!