Signing Up For Trips
Please read the full description as listed.
Please ensure you have the required car/equipment as stated in the full description of the trip.
Bad weather – Oman and the UAE have variable weather in the spring/winter/autumn seasons and it is not unusual to have rain or a short sandstorm. If we consider there to be a safety risk we will cancel or reschedule the trip. Full refund available in this case.
There may be occasions when we are unable to access the exact locations planned – we will substitute a similar location should this happen.
Offroad trips – we run easy, smooth trips with lots of coaching and damages are rare however we suggest you take out offroad insurance to cover any damages in the desert.
Tag A Long Trips (TAL)
You will find a list of future events in our online calendar
Full details will be given at least 4 weeks in advance
TAL are subject to minimum numbers which will be detailed in the trip description
TAL will have a maximum 10 guest cars per convoy for desert offroad trips, and maximum 30 guests for other non-driving events.
Early bird prices, offering 10-15% discounted are for bookings which are made and deposited by the date given in the trip description
A deposit of 50% is required to secure your place
Trip balance should be paid no later than 10 days before commencement of trip
Details of our base itineraries are given -here – prices depend on number of guests and the activities chosen – POA
Minimum charge is for 8 persons. Single rooms are available but a supplement will apply
If there is a maximum number of participants then this will be listed in the trip description
The base itinerary can be added to/modified to suit the needs of your group
For driving holidays we need advance passport/driving licence copies of drivers
In the first instance, please contact Marina to discuss your group requirement
We will quote a price which will be valid for 30 days
25% deposit required at time of booking
Balance due no later than 21 days before commencement of trip
For cancellation policy please see here.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and our governing law is the local law.
- Visa and Master Card) and which currencies will be accepted for payment
- Payment should be made in AED
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.